fewer than 5% of entrepreneurial ventures succeed
only 3 products out of every 3,000 ideas actually launch
put your future in the right hands
We help newly launched technology ventures meet the challenges of growing successful businesses.
We build their capabilities to anticipate these challenges and address them before the impact financial performance.
we will help you...
- Find where the real markets are
- Get traction quickly
- Show where you can win
- Build a technical team that acts as business entrepreneurs
- Find how experienced entrepreneurs meet the challenges of growth
- Address issues before they impact performance
by providing ...
- Techniques to discover market opportunities
- Workshops to prepare the venture team for what's ahead
- Ongoing training and support to build business capabilities
- Intelligent systems that flag potential issues
- Powerful governance systems to keep things on track
our founder & ceo
Dr. Gerald Ross and his team help newly launched technology ventures meet the challenges building successful businesses. In the energy sector, he worked with a major utility to launch a new wind power company and an aftermarket installation business that grew successfully and were later bought by Duke Energy and Walmart respectively. He helped a west coast utility prepare a new energy startup to meet the business challenges of commercialization. In the bio-refinery industry, he has worked with a major forest products company to launch a world-class venture to commercialize nanocrystalline cellulose and new lignin-based technologies.